Chinese Kungfu are several hundred fighting styles that have developed over the centuries in China.
These fighting styles are often classified according to common traits, identified as "families" of martial arts.
Examples of such traits include Shaolinquan physical exercises involving Five Animals mimicry or training methods inspired by Old Chinese philosophies, religions and legends.
Option 1 Five Steps Fist 五步拳
Option 2 Elementary Long Fist 初级长拳一步
Option 3 Elementary Swordsmanship 初级刀术
All sessions start with a Kungfu performance, followed by learning Kungfu history and basic skills with shoulders, waists, and legs.
• 0 -10 minutes General introduction of Chinese martial arts
• 10 - 15 minutes Introduction of Chen style Taiji - Fighting Tai Chi
• 15 - 25 minutes Taiji performance -Fighting Tai Chi
• 25 - 45 minutes Decompose and teach a section of Fighting Taiji
• 45- 55 minutes Teach Taiji hand pushing
• 55 - 60 minutes Q&A